CLEAN Inventory Program
As a CLEAN Inventory Program client, you will receive the following benefits:
- Organized Parts warehouse with bin labeling and bar coding for all materials
- Accurate Inventory 24/7/365
- Device for scanning all materials as they leave the warehouse or storage yard
- Fully Functioning Cloud based Software (app) for inventory management
- Instant access to inventory levels and values
- Data for driving purchasing decisions
- Pre-determined Par values for minimum and maximum inventory levels
- Reduced inventory levels because CI Thornburg will stock material for quick replenishment and response
- Access to our full line of vendor capabilities from the best manufacturers in the industry
- Simple replenishment orders in CITCO StockRoom based on inventory usage
- Data to assist with inventory management
- Facility setup assistance, including bin labeling
- No restock fees on saleable products returned from a job or project
- 10% Discount on Standard Service Department offerings for meter calibration
- Participate in up to 12 hours per year of CITCO-offered education at no charge
- Flexible billing options
Monroe County ( Robert Capps, General Manager)
Monroe County Water District signed an agreement with CITCO regarding the Clean Inventory program in December of 2018. The results after 1 year were absolutely amazing. With prices on in ground material such as pipe, fittings, etc. that cannot be matched by any other vendor we reduced our costs on in ground parts by 88%. Not only did CITCO provide us with amazing pricing, but at free of charge we also received an inventory management system to keep track of our inventory. We know at all times what we have in stock and what parts that need to be ordered.
CITCO system is very user friendly and data is very easily recorded or removed from the system. This system allows me as a General Manager to track all of our inventory and know where it is being used at in our distribution system.
Shortly after we began the Clean Inventory Program with our distribution services we signed a Clean Inventory Agreement with CITCO at our water treatment plant. Like before the CITCO prices on all of our chemicals that we use at the WTP could not be matched by any other vendor, and we got those prices locked in for a 3 yr period. CITCO installed tank level indicators on our chemical storage tanks, so they know and we know how much chemical we have on hand and how much is being used.
CITCO has provided Monroe County Water District with wonderful service from day 1. After joining their Clean Inventory programs our usage on parts and the overall costs of everyday operation have been reduced by 88%, which in return has allowed us to increase our bottom line. Hunt McCollum, CITCO sales rep for our area has been great to work with and he is always available to help me with whatever problem or concern that I may have. I want to commend Hunt and the entire CITCO crew on a job very well done. I would highly recommend CITCO services to any utility, or company. Thank you again for the wonderful service that Hunt McCollum and the entire staff provides at CITCO.